Saturday, August 23, 2008

THE DAY AFTER

After sleeping the last 24 hours as a result of anesthesia, I'm still sleepy and will probably sleep most of the day today. The extraction was no big deal, and the pain has been quite manageable with Advil. I did get a prescription for Hydrocodone, which I promptly flushed down the toilet. I'd be out for weeks if I took one of those.

I'm going to try to accomplish something today, but I've yet to decide what that might be. Perhaps I'll go thrifting....perhaps I'll work on a couple of chairs I got that need some sanding and tung oil....perhaps I'll take a stab at cleaning the inside of the house a bit.

More than likely I'll sleep.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Brett said...

Feel better soon! I can't believe you have to go through this again. We're thinking of you.

Thanks for the updates on the cats...we like thinking of them becoming farmified.

Hi to Eliza...

Betsy said...

Wow, Brett kind of beat me to the punch. I was about to say I hope you are feeling better and how much we appreciate your wonderful care of our kittens (I'll always think of them as kittens, perhaps good practice for future children who I will always think of as babies?) I bet fall is approaching the farm in beautiful ways, I hope so.