Friday, October 05, 2007

SECRET CONFESSIONS

I'd like to hang glide.

I'd like to learn the salsa really well.

I'd like to meet and hang out with the Dalai Lama.

I'd like to have a home in Cuba, the Southwest, the mountains of North Carolina, somewhere in Europe, and perhaps Nepal..and other places...

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in the room wherever it is that Castro's convalescing.

I'd like to be wealthy.

I'd like to share my wealth with others.

I'd like to be in the Olympics, as a figure skater, maybe in ice dancing.

I'd like to join the Peace Corps.

I'd like to swim with dolphins.

I'd like to play in a symphony...percussion section, of course.

I'd like not to have to wear clothes.
____________________________
(Secret Confessions is a Mary Ann idea.... And now I've 'fessed up.....Who's next? It's really fun thinking...If you don't have a blog, you can leave an anonymous comment on mine...)

1 comment:

Very Mary said...

Percussion, of course! Seems we're both secret inner drummers! And swimming with dolphins - absolutely!