Saturday, October 06, 2007

MISCELLANEOUS NOTHINGS..

I've spent the day basically doing nothing. The house needs a good cleaning, there are always chores to be done outside, certainly the garage and basement could use some attention, and the side yard is covered with leaves. I just haven't been able to muster up the motivation to do ANYTHING today. As Grandma would say, I'm feeling "right triflin." I have no energy. I feel like I have jet lag.

Dr. Tom and I have been going to flea markets and the Salvation Army Thrift Store on Saturday mornings lately, and I've found some nice things for really good prices. With Dr. T.'s assistance, I'm trying to learn about antique glass and pottery. Last week I got a plate for $1.99 and found it on the internet priced at $45.00. I think I'm hooked. Maybe I'll become an addicted E-bay seller.

Clousseau and Cato are not good bed pals. It's like having two kids around. When they decide to play, i.e., attack my feet, mess around with my hair, jump with full force onto my stomach, there's no rest for the weary. I think they'll be sleeping outside pretty soon.

It's hot!! I'm not a fan of winter, but 90 degrees in October is a bit much. And, on top of that, it's frightfully dry! I'd like several days of steady rain and cooler temperatures.

I'm already tired of the politic-ing for the 2008 elections. It would be nice if we could vote right now, get GWBush out of the White House, and move on. I'm voting for Ms. Potato Head. (see past blog posts)

This is one of my favorite new blogs (also located on my blog list): Bent Objects

That's it for now....Stay tuned....Namasté

No comments: