Thursday, September 20, 2007

THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING...

I came home, changed clothes, stretched out on the bed and opened my eyes 2 hours later....

Then, Annie, Molly, and I took a walk around the field....Molly rolled in the muddy creekbed...she stinks...

We saw two does and three fawns at the back of the field. One of the little ones has lots of white fur.. elegant, graceful animals....

One of our farm pair of hawks was perched up on the limb of one of the tallest trees in the distance...

Then, I watered the plants.....I think I could stand there for days, and the plants would still be thirsty...

Then, I talked to Debbie Thomas, and we had a kitten catch-up / update. She has three new kittens, all siblings.

Then, I watched the sunset from the deck...a huge, orange ball sank on the horizon..Thought of my mom....

A big flock of geese flew across the horizon....perfect V formation...

A single bat came flying around ....

Then, I checked in on farm kids.....

And then, I sat on the deck for a goodwhile....deeply grateful for silence and quietness...Ahhhhhhhhhh.. . .

Off to a long, warm shower and bed....

I feel good.......

Namasté....

No comments: