Saturday, February 11, 2006


TODAY AT THE FARM....
It's Saturday morning...overcast, chilly, tiny snowflakes beginning to fall...
Today, I don't plan to venture away from the farm...
I'm going to have some tea...
Maybe go back to bed and watch a movie...
Get up later...
Do some uninterrupted yoga..in the silence and with a heater nearby to warm me up....
Make a pot of home-made veggie soup...
Read about pruning (grapes, roses, red bud dogwood await the spring snips)
Begin to write the paper I'm going to deliver in Baton Rouge next week...
Listen to Leo Kotke, Cassandra Wilson....some soft jazz...
Take a walk in the snow later on today...
Look into the amaryllis a thousand times today....

GOOD NEWS !
Yesterday I learned that a person who is very dear to me is pregnant...Never thought she could conceive, always wanted children...a huge surprise for her and her husband...the Universe at work....¡Qué alegría!

And...the days are getting longer...My plants in the bathroom / solarium are beginning to bud...Two orchids have bloom spikes...My geranium is about to bloom...We are just a little over a month from spring (officially.....)

¡¡¡Olé!!!



No comments: