Monday, June 16, 2008

TO DO'S FOR THE SUMMER

Since tomorrow is the last day I officially have to be in the office, I've been thinking about what it is that I REALLY want to get done this summer. As any Virgo (I'm a double Virgo at that!), I've begun to put my list together:

I want to...
~go home to Boone and spend some time in the mountains
~hang out with my kids (a week in Vermont will be my special vacation with them)
~clean out the basement and make paper (a leftover from last summer's list)

~clean out the garage (ditto to above)

~type on Daddy's letters every day

~do as much work for Cuba as possible

~stay on top of the weeds (an annual chore for the list)

~get my Etsy shop up and running

~read a couple of books

~exercise (a top priority...other things on the list may not get done, but I HAVE to get my body moving)
~watch some good movies

~organize and sort / clear out closets (a leftover from so many years back I can't count them)

~sew a couple of things

~work on the Arts & Humanities series a bit...

The list will expand as I have more time at home to see the many things I can't think of at the moment.

My decision for Wednesday, however, is to take my first day off and do as little as possible!

1 comment:

Very Mary said...

Here, here!