1. Taught three classes.
2. Written two recommendations
3. Written a response to a student's concern about her grade 4. Created a writing prompt and rubric for my Spanish II students
5. Responded to numerous phone calls
6. Responded to numerous emails
7. Written an agenda for a meeting
8. Chaired the meeting
9. Met with a person about putting up an art exhibit
10. Graded two sets of papers
11. Answered numerous questions from students and colleagues
12. Made lists of things that must get done this week
13. Sat a lot while I did all the things listed above
14. Fed the animals
15. Fixed brussel sprouts for supper...
If I read this list on someone else's blog, I'd think the person needed to get a life....Hmmmmm...