Thursday, November 30, 2006

I HAVEN'T DISAPPEARED, BUT...

the week after Thanksgiving is always "in-service" at work, and in all honesty, I'm about in-serviced out. Compression plannings, meetings, and the annual Professional Development Day motivational speakers all add up to days packed with zillions of things that preclude anything important from being addressed, much less begun or completed.

Thank goodness for my beloved Mary Ann, who brightens my day with her wonderfully colorful creations and sense of humor. While I knitted through yesterday's speakers, she completed 8 Sudokus. Yes, the girls in A&S 237 are not well-behaved, and yes, we will make history!

My goal for the weekend is to get some photos and commentary from Thanksgiving week in NC posted and start thinking about the holidays...

Hasta luego....

No comments: