Monday, November 06, 2006

HALLOWEEN SUBMISSION--They're all winners!

There were few submissions for the First Annual Namasté Blog Halloween contest, so all four submissions have been declared winners. Those of you who were kind enough to participate will receive something appropriate in time, so hang in there until your prize arrives. (NOTE: Lori's submission from Hawaii and Mary Ann's original submission wouldn't post on my blog, but I'll keep working on them. In the meantime, I posted a shot of Mary Ann that I took.)



The 50's Housewife-Mary Ann Abbott

Old Lady with Large Ass and Sagging Breasts-Mary Helgren

A Playboy Bunny-I have no idea who this is!

A Sweet Little Witch

1 comment:

Very Mary said...

HA HA! That bunny is hilarious! However can we locate him and make him part of our dysfunctional family?!