Monday, October 02, 2006

HALLOWEEN'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER...AND IT'S CONTEST TIME!

Hey, my few but loyal blog readers...It's time to start thinking about Halloween costumes! This year Namasté Blog is going to host its first Halloween costume competition for the first Farm Halloween cyber-fiesta!

All you have to do is take a photo of yourself in your costume and send it to me in care of senorawilder@yahoo.com. (If you'd like to add a little commentary about your Halloween activities, that would be fine as well.)I will assemble all the photos and post them here on my blog. Those of you who check in regularly can leave a comment as to your pick for the costume that most strikes your fancy. No categories..No criteria.. The costume with the most comments will win something yet to be determined... maybe a pack of seeds for next year's pumpkin patch....maybe a wand to conjure up some magic...maybe a year's supply of candy corn...

I'll post a weekly reminder as we approach All Hallow's Eve, so start thinking about your "get-up" now.

Let the creativity roll and join in the fun!

(Art credit: Jennifer Hewiston - October - Llewellyn's Witches Calendar 2006)

2 comments:

Very Mary said...

HOW FUN ARE YOU!?

Very Mary said...

I have my outfit picked out, and it creams fifties!