Sunday, May 31, 2009

MAY WEEKEND

Saturday:

1. Cleaned, somewhat, the house. Swept, vaccumed, cleaned my bathroom.
2. Mowed
3. Put a bench together.
4. Pulled a few weeds, put some Round Up on some nasty vines and poison ivy. (I publically confess to using chemicals on occasion).
5. Fixed a nice meal with garden broccoli, lettuce, and onions.
6. Fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Today:

1. Will put up the hummingbird feeders since the little boogers are hovering around my bedroom porch, telling me to hurry up.
2. Will plant some ferns.
3. Have to go to the grocery store.
4. Might watch a movie and knit a bit.

That's all folks!
__________

Sunday evening.....Scratch #3 and #4 above....
Add:

1. Raked the mown grass and mulched one of my flower gardens with it.
2. Weeded the veggie garden.
3. Moved a couple of roses to a better growing site.
4. Began the dog's annual shed brushing

No comments: