Tuesday, May 29, 2007

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED IN 10 YEARS?

You've Changed 44% in 10 Years

You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.
Your clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.


T's commentary:
An interesting test...Good to know, however, that after the events of the last 10 years, I'm still the same person at heart. I like that notion because I do like who I am. (No condescension intended).. Doesn't mean there haven't been some incredibly rough times along the way when I struggled with loving myself and my life, but it does confirm that the changes that have come my way have been so much for the better. The Universe truly cares for us all!

Always grateful...Namasté...T.

PS: My percentage would have been higher had there been a question involving the natural aging of one's hair color!

No comments: