Sunday, January 08, 2006

This first post is a trial and error attempt since I really have no idea what I'm doing. I'm at home alone with my two Corgis and silly cat, Loonis, on a chilly, semi-sunny Sunday afternoon. Instead of grading papers and taking care of home chores, I'm sitting in front of my computer, thinking that I'll try to post my first entry on my blog....We'll see if it works. (Actually, I'm not even sure how to get to my blog site.)

I'm not sure what blogs are all about, but as I understand, they are cyber-journals--musings about anything that comes to mind. At present, my mind is pretty blank. I'm wondering where I saved the last batch of photos I downloaded to the computer, when I'll find time to go to the gym this week, what I need to accomplish in terms of my office work in the next couple of days, etc. Truthfully, I think a long walk in the woods is what I most need and want, so I'll follow that thought and hopefully return with some sort of profound revelation I receive from the spirits of the back field and woods.




No comments: