Wednesday, October 11, 2006

WEIRD ENERGY...

I lost my keys today....found them about 10 minutes after I sent out a college-wide email saying I had lost them...

The brakes went out on the car of one of my students who had her baby in the car with her...She had to drive into a field and run up a hill to get stopped...She and the baby bumped around...neither hurt, thank goodness...

Samuel just called and very nonchalantly told me he had been hit by a car, had a bleeding head and arm, had been thrown on the hood and fell off into the street...He's off to the emergency room to make sure there are no internal injuries...I could be a bit unnerved at the moment!!

The animals, aka, 2 corgis and one cat, are skitterish and won't go three feet away from me....

Luther looks dead again....

I saw a HUGE snake in the road this afternoon, and it was alive and coiled up, ready to strike at the next passing car...

The sky is ablaze with streaks of lightening...the wind is howling....rain in pouring down in big sheets.....

My conclusions at the moment: I'm going to turn off the computer and go hide my head under the sheets.

Buenas noches.....

No comments: